SSS Advisory: Small Business Wage Subsidy (SBWS) Program
Small Business Wage Subsidy (SBWS) Program
ATTENTION: For employees who opted to receive their SBWS through MLhuillier
To afford employees access to the SBWS, we tapped MLhuillier Financial Services to serve as one of our disbursing partners.
Here are some reminders when claiming your subsidy:
• The SSS shall notify you through SMS of the availability of your subsidy in MLhuillier. The text message shall contain the reference number you will use to claim your subsidy. Note: Do not erase the SSS text and keep it secure.
• The SBWS shall only be available at MLhuillier outlets offering Kwarta Padala cash remittance service. ML Express Business partners are not authorized to disburse the SBWS.
• Please bring at least one (1) valid ID with complete name (same as name registered with SSS), photo, and signature. Your government-issued Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) is the best proof of identity you can present.
• When claiming your SBWS, expect long queues so remember to practice social distancing and prepare yourselves physically (wear a face mask, and bring your own ballpen, rubbing alcohol, water, etc.).
• Some local government units strictly impose limits on the number of clients who may line-up for businesses. MLhuillier branches shall try to accommodate you or give you a schedule on when to claim your subsidy.
• You may claim your SBWS until June 10, 2020. Subsidies not claimed after the said date shall be forfeited.